I just need to take a few moments to praise my husband. He has been phenomenal lately. Don’t get me wrong, he’s pretty much a stud, always. But lately he has been a tireless supporter of making our house a home. I cannot express just how thankful I am for his go get ’em attitude. Here is a list of things he’s accomplished lately:
- Coordinated and completed the roof replacement, siding replacement and house painting projects.
- Completely cleaned out the office to make room for nursery plans.
- Scoured Craigslist and found a great deal on several nursery items.
- Scoured the sales items on various websites and found a great rocker for the nursery from Urban Outfitters.
- Vacuumed and straightened up several rooms upstairs for the anticipated arrival of our house guests.
- Reseeded some bare areas in our lawn and has faithfully watered the lawn morning and night.
- Raked the lawn to keep the new grass from dying.
- Is putting the final touches on our kitchen table project (it’s almost done!).
- Mulched the news plants that Sally (my MIL) planted for us along the sides of the house.
- Planted a boxwood in a planter.
- Fully organized, de-cluttered and cleaned the garage.
- Found a storage solution for our bikes in the garage.
- Faithfully leads and shepherds the youth in our church.
- Encourages me to be in the Word daily and to grow spiritually and challenges me with thought-provoking questions.
- And the list goes on…
Thank you, Brian for being such a diligent husband and for not being lazy or complain-y. You really are the team leader of our family and you make it easy for me to follow you wholeheartedly. I know I’m not the easiest person to live with or to get motivated, so thank you for your patience. Looking forward to this next stage of life with you and a little one! You’re going to be an amazing dad!